Environment, Social, Governance: Sustainability for virtuous growth
Sustainability, understood for us in the broader and more established sense of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance), is an objective and a goal at the heart of the Tecno System Group’s action and vision.
We’ve already achieved a number of things, including:
- Optimisation of the electricity consumption used for circuit board manufacturing
- Reduction of resulting waste
- Planning of environmental training for personnel
- Qualification of suppliers according to environmental activities
Sustainability in business initiatives
As the company achieved its 2021 goals, it became more aware of how “green practices” and environmental sustainability are linked to a company’s performance and success.
This is an increasingly important entrepreneurial and organisational challenge that Italian companies are beginning to face.
The company therefore chose to focus on 5 additional business areas:
- Energy production from alternative sources
- Recuperation of waste and products (circular economy)
- Logistics optimisation
- Product innovation
- Efficiency in production processes and/or staff facilities
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Business Ethics
Tecno System Group is also active in social factors, with respect for the health and safety of employees as the first priority, optimizing working conditions, focusing on equal opportunities and workers’ rights, and data security.
In terms of governance factors, Tecno System Group is active in tax and remuneration policies, business ethics and the independence of the Board of Directors.